We are curious how other municipalities handle enforcement for street cleaning/snow removal, and the expectations of the tow trucks/drivers during these times.
- Do you ticket all vehicles parked in contravention of the signage?
- Do you tow all vehicles, or just clean around them (or both)?
- What are some of the parameters of the contract with the towing company?
- Do they get paid per tow? per day? both?
- What are your charge out rates and policies
- What other ways do you charge for the tows? (is it through the fine of the ticket, but if a ticket isn’t issued, how do you recoup those costs?)
Thanks in advance everyone!