Front-Line, Entry Level and New to Parking
Parking Professional Primer (PPP)
The Parking Professional Primer (PPP) program is a training program aimed at assisting organizations with orienting new front-line employees to the dynamic world of parking. PPP is also an excellent ‘refresher course’ for long-term, front-line staff in need of revitalization.
- Members: Per Student: $150.00
- Non-Members: Per Student: $200.00
- A 10% discount will be applied for 10 or more applications.
- Fees include study manual, review exercises and test.
Testing Options / Recognition
- Testing is conducted online. Paper/pencil tests may be requested in extenuating circumstances.
- Candidates who pass the test will receive a certificate suitable for framing and will be featured in CPA publications, unless the candidate requests exclusion.