- Panel Discussions (up to four panelists, to include Q&A from audience)
- Workshops (structured tutorial session)
- Lecture (up to 2 presenters)
TECHNOLOGY & TRENDS
- Converging Technologies
- Electric and Autonomous Vehicles
- Permit Allocation Systems
- License Plate Recognition
- Multi-modal Communities
- Car Sharing / Car Pooling
- Revenue Control / Audit
- PCI Compliance
- Regulations & Compliance
- Bicycle / Event / Valet Parking
- Human Resources / Staffing
- Public / Private Partnerships
- Contract Management
- Preparing a Request for Proposal
- Return on Investment (ROI)
- Emergency Preparedness Action Plan
- Design / Renovations
- Operations / Maintenance
- Safety / Security
- Lighting Retrofits
- Sustainable Buildings
New For 2016
Abstracts may be completed and submitted through this online form.
March 15, 2016
By submitting an abstract, you agree to the following:
- All speakers must register for the conference.
- All speakers are responsible for their own travel arrangements and expenses.
- All speakers are required to meet deadlines.
- CPA may publish and/or distribute the presentation on its website following the conference.
Oops! We could not locate your form.