Hotel and Travel
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Victoria
777 Douglas Street, Victoria, BC V8W 2B5
Located just steps from the Victoria Conference Centre.
RATES: Available until September 30, 2019
- Standard Room – 1 King Bed $169.00
- One Bedroom Suite – 1 Queen Bed $189
(Rates shown are subject to taxes & fees 17.16%)
METHOD OF RESERVATIONS
Reservations can be made by calling Central Reservations at 1-800-222-TREE and mentioning you are part of the CPA group.
Or use the below link to register online:
- One night’s room and tax will be charged at time of booking.
- This deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Check-in time is 4:00 PM. Check-out time is 11:00 AM.
- If a guest checks out prior to the guest’s reserved check-out date, the Hotel will add an early check-out fee, equal to 50% of the registered room rate for every night that has been booked and will not be used, to that guest’s individual account.
- Complimentary internet access for all attendees in all guestrooms and public areas of the Hotel.
- A warm freshly baked DoubleTree chocolate chip for all attendees on arrival – it’s how we say “Welcome!”
HOST HOTEL is sold out
Fairmont Empress Hotel
721 Government Street
Victoria, BC V8W 1W5
Request CPA group block for Canadian Parking Association Event
Reservations: By Phone: Direct: 250-384-8111
Global Reservations Centre: 1-866-540-4429
Traditional Room Rates: Single/Double $219 Deluxe Starting at $249
Above double occupancy add $50 per night
Fairmont Gold: Starting at $329
Above double occupancy add $70 per night
Reservation Cut Off Date: Reservations and deposits received after Saturday, September 14, 2019, or exceeding the contracted room block, will be confirmed on a space and rate available basis only.
A Rebate fee of $20 on the Fairmont Rate and $10 on the Deluxe Rate is added to the room block rates for this event. The Rebate fees collected will offset costs associated with the delivery of this event. Direct inquiries regarding this Rebate to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation Policy: Individuals will be required to guarantee their reservations for late arrival by use of a major credit card. At time of reservation, a deposit equivalent to one night room and tax per room booked will be processed. Cancellation of individual reservations may be made up to 21 days prior to arrival and deposit will be refunded. Any cancellations at 20 days or less will forfeit an amount equivalent to one night room and tax deposit per reservation.
SCAM ALERT: If you are contacted by Exhibitor Housing Services or any other agency to book your room for the CPA conference please note The Canadian Parking Association is NOT affiliated in any way with these companies. The CPA does not utilize a housing service for any bookings.