Floorplan and Exhibitor List
Booth Pricing at a Glance
- Spaces may be purchased in combination to create the desired footprint for your exhibit.
- Booths located in the centre diagonal rows are 10×10, and booths located on the outside walls are 8 x 10. Poster Boards are available upon request.
- Separating pipe & drape, 8 ft high, will be installed as displayed on the floorplan in this format ‘+’ .
- Side walls will be 3 ft. high and are optional on the diagonal blocks to allow for two aisle frontages on each booth space, provided side drape options do not conflict with adjacent exhibits.
- Displays may not block the view to neighbouring exhibits.
- Exhibit items must not exceed 4 ft in height on the sides and must not exceed 8 ft. in height along the back wall. Exhibits that obstruct other displays will be adjusted as required.
- One Exhibit staff member is included for each single booth space purchased (additional staff at posted rates).
The exhibit hall is carpeted. Drapery Colour: Black
August 1 – Deadline for cancellation and partial refunds on exhibit space. No refunds after this date.
August 31 – Deadline for balances due and Exhibitor Staff discounts. Full payment required at time of all sale after this date. No refunds for Exhibit Staff cancellations after this date.
Saturday, October 2 – Trade Show Set Up & Move-in – Levy Show Services Move-in: 12 pm – 6 pm TBC
Sunday, October 3 – Exhibitor Move-in: 7 am – 3 pm
Tuesday, October 5 – Exhibitor Move-out: 2 pm – 6 pm
Trade Show Services
Levy Show Services
Anita MacLeod, Senior Account Manager
Levy Show Services Order Forms:
Terms and Conditions
Conference Site & Accommodations
Hyatt Regency Hotel | 655 Burrard St., Vancouver BC V6C 2R7 | 1-604-683-1234
Warning to exhibitors: BOOK ACCOMMODATIONS DIRECTLY WITH THE HOTEL ON THROUGH THE ONLINE LINK PROVIDED. If you are contacted by Exhibitor Housing Services or any other 3rd party agency to book your room for the CPA conference be advised that the Canadian Parking Association is NOT affiliated in any way with these companies and your reservation may not be honoured. The CPA does not utilize a housing service for any bookings.
Trade Show Schedule
Show Set Up (Levy): Saturday October 2, Noon – 6 pm
Exhibitor Move In: Saturday October 2, 6 pm – 10 pm (tbc) and Sunday, October 3, 7 am – 3 pm
Trade Show Grand Opening: 6 pm – 8:30 pm
Trade Show: Monday, October 4, 1:30 pm – 5:00 pm
Final Trade Show: Tuesday October 5, 10 am – 2 pm
Exhibitor Move Out: Tuesday, October 6, 2 pm – 6 pm
The schedule is tentative and subject to changes. The trade show floor is not open for the entire duration of the conference dates and must be vacated between sessions according to the show schedule. The Trade Show Floor will open 15 minutes prior to official times for exhibit staff to pre-set for the session.
Sales and Soliciting
The Canadian Parking Association provides premium opportunities for vendors to meet and conduct business at the only trade event in Canada for the parking industry. It is through the dedicated support of its Supplier and Vendor members that the CPA is able to assemble the Canadian parking market under one roof for this purpose. To that end, the CPA will not tolerate any commercial activities by anyone who has not registered as an Exhibiting company (purchased a booth space). This includes “suit-casing”, distribution of proprietary brochures or business cards, or any other sales activities conducted by unauthorized vendors.
Conference delegates or attendees who are not registered as an exhibitor and who are observed soliciting business or selling products or services to exhibitors or attendees in the trade show aisles or elsewhere in the conference venue will be asked to leave the event immediately.
Violators of this policies will be ejected from the show and fined $1,500. Failure to pay will result in declined access to future events organized by the Canadian Parking Association.
Please report any violation you observe to show management.